Member benefits of ASMH include:
- Discounted registration for the ASMH Annual Meeting
- Quarterly newsletter with articles related to the field of histotechnology
- ASMH Salary Survey results
- Access to the ASMH Member Directory
- Career listings
- Opportunities for peer interaction and information exchange throughout the year
See below for information about eligibility and how to join.
You must be employed by an ACMS member surgeon or an ACMS member in order to be eligible for membership. A $25.00 application fee and payment of first year's dues in the amount of $150.00 is required for your membership to be active. Dues are currently $150.00 per year after (subject to change). If your membership lapses due to nonpayment of dues for any given year, a reinstatement fee of $25.00 will apply. Upon approval of membership, all applicants agree to the terms of the ASMH bylaws.
ASMH Membership Application (printable for fax or mail)
(Please note that membership applications may take up to two weeks to be processed; you will receive a notification letter when your application has been approved.)