ASMH Member Benefits
- Discounted registration for the Annual Meeting - ASMH's 25th Annual Meeting will take place Friday and Saturday, May 3-4, 2019 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Baltimore, Maryland. ASMH members receive discounted meeting registration, as well as reduced rates for pre-conference workshops held on Thursday, May 2.
- Reduced registration for trainings held through ASMH's Mohs Technician Training Program. Experienced techs looking to improve their slide preperation techniques are invited to register for this 2-day training at a reduced rate. Don't miss the opportunity to register for the next training which will take place in Torrance, California. Registration is now open.
- e-Newsletter with articles related to the field of histotechnology distributed in April, August and December.
- ASMH Biennial Workforce Survey results - ASMH members are giving the opportunity to participate in ASMH's biennial workforce survey. Results of the survey include salary information and are available exclusively to ASMH members.
- Access to the ASMH Member Directory - locate and connect with fellow ASMH members across the country.
- Career listings via the online Mohs Surgery Career Center - find or post open histotech positions. Surgeons, physician assistants, dermatopathologists, practice managers, administrative staff and others can also search openings, post resumes, and connect with employers.
- Opportunities for peer interaction and information exchange throughout the year
Click here for information about eligibility and how to join.